KEAJAIBAN - Everything has a reason

Monday, April 16, 2007

1st Anniversary

16 April 2006

Promised to share our life together
And love each other forever

16 April 2007

For a year now we've been living together
You have been my joy
And my greatest companion

For me this year has been a special year
As I gaze upon my life from this first peak
Nothing I imagined matches these days
Needing, wanting, loving, having you

Today..I jus’ wanna say….
Honey..I want to spend the rest of my life with you
Thank you for being the love of my life

I miss you on our anniversary.
It's lonelier than most days I'm alone
I am yours, and will contented wait

Happy Anniversary sweetheart

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary ya Nek! you know lah.. ini dari siapa :D

4/17/2007 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tengkyu nek...iya gw tau lo siapa :D

4/17/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger IrA said...

Wuaa, beda tiga hari ama gw yah Dha..gw hari ini, kalo elu sama percis sama kembaran gw tgl 16 April dan yg pertama juga.

Btw semoga langgeng terus ampe ajal memisahkan yah Dha.. Amiin ya Rabbal Alamin

4/19/2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger Greiche Gege said...

walah telat rek..
hepi belated eniverseri yah mbak..smoga makin cintah sama misua plus tetep langgeng sampe nenek kakek..

Juga semakin mantap menuju keluarga yg lebih sakinah mawadah warahmah

*Gege plus AFnya..sekalian ma buntut kita. Zebby*

4/19/2007 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home